Red Ox Insurance Agency, LLC Blog
Here are 4 fees that you can eliminate by getting your freight loads directly from the shipper:
If you don't like to read you can watch the video by clicking here: www.facebook.com/reel/611817307414744/
Here are 8 steps to create a trucking company in 2023
Here is a bonus and probably the most important thing you need to do - find a mentor. Maybe you have a friend or relative in the business that can help you out. If not, you can get access to a free trucking mentor by clicking here: www.mytruckingmentor.com
Life insurance is a financial product that provides protection to the policyholder's loved ones in the event of the policyholder's death. It helps to pay for expenses such as funeral and burial costs, outstanding debts and mortgages, and living expenses. Life insurance can also be used to fund a child's education and provide financial security for a stay-at-home spouse. People often purchase life insurance to ensure that their loved ones are financially secure in the event of their death.
Your time is valuable so we streamlined the process to make it easy and stress-free. Here are 3 life insurance options that do not require a medical exam or blood test and you can get same-day coverage on affordable policies from our trusted carriers in minutes:
5 Steps to Improve Your Credit Score
If you are in the trucking business you should always be looking to improve your credit score? It may take time, but it is possible. Your credit history is a premium rating factor for most if not all insurance companies.
Follow these 5 steps to boost your credit score:
If you are interested in partnering with Red Ox Insurance Agency, click here to request a trucking insurance quote: www.redoxinsurance.com/truck-insurance-quote.html
Not a fan of reading? Click here to watch the video:
IMPROVED CSA SCORES
CSA scores are important since higher scores equal higher premiums. So how can you go about improving them? Here are six tips:
1. Brokerage firms: Trucking brokerage firms act as intermediaries between truckers and shippers, connecting them with available loads and handling the logistics of the transport. Many truckers work with multiple brokerage firms to find available loads.
2. Load boards. Load boards are online platforms that allow truckers to search for available loads in their area. Some load boards are free to use, while others charge a free. You can get access to DAT here: www.truckersedge.net/
3. Carrier relationships: Trucking companies that have a good reputation and strong relationships with shippers may be able to secure long-term contracts or regular business from their clients.
4. Networking: Truckers can also find loads by networking with other truckers, shippers, and industry professionals. This can include joining trucking industry associations or participating in trade shows and events.
5. Self-marketing: Some truckers take a more proactive approach by self-marketing their services to shippers and businesses in their area. This can include reaching out to potential clients directly or using online platforms like LinkedIn or social media to showcase their services.
By using a combination of these methods, trucks can find a steady stream of available loads to haul.
As a trucking business owner, it's important to protect your assets and your livelihood with the right insurance coverage. But why is trucking insurance so crucial for your business? Here are 10 reasons why every trucking business needs insurance:
Please click here to request a quote: www.redoxinsurance.com/truck-insurance-quote.html
There are 3 ways you can buy trucking insurance.
Click the video below to learn about all 3 options so you can decide which is best for you.
Here are the basic coverage new authority truckers are going to need:
When do I need to get a USDOT number?
In general, when the gross vehicle weight of your company vehicle is at least 10,000 pounds or your vehicle and trailer combined have a gross vehicle weight of 26,000 pounds or more you need a USDOT number.